This Privacy Notice describes the way Alfahive, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “Alfahive”) collect, use, maintain, and disclose information from users of our website (www.alfahive.com), event participants, prospective customers, or other situations in which Alfahive is a data controller, and from the use of our products and the performance of our services.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
Guidelines for data usage, collection, protection, and retention of data:
1. Kind of personal information obtained - To fulfil the purposes described in this Notice, Alfahive may collect personal information such as business contact information, technical unique identifiers, authentication credentials, or other personal information you choose to provide to Alfahive. For example, as described in specific sections of this Notice may include, among other things, the Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information, device ID, the type of computer and technical information about a user’s means of connection to our Website or Web Portals, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. From users who are required to login to gain access to a particular Website feature or Web Portal, we collect usernames, passwords, and other login credentials that are used for the purpose of verifying user authorization to access the feature or offering. Alfahive’s Website and offerings are not directed at children, and Alfahive does not knowingly collect or sell personal information from individuals under the age of 16.
2. Usage of personal information - Alfahive Website provides Internet-based access for users to learn about Alfahive and its offerings and to communicate with Alfahive and with others. When an individual uses our Website and Web Portals, Alfahive gathers information, some of which may be considered personal information in your jurisdiction.
- Information Provided by You:
Business Contact Information - If you register to attend an Alfahive hosted in-person or virtual event, download one of our Knowledge Resources, sign up for a Free Trial or visit one of our offices, we will receive personal information about you, including your name, phone number, business email address, company name, and country. We use this information consistent with the purpose for which you provided it, such as to contact you about Alfahive’s offerings, company news, updates, and other related information. We may also associate personal information that you submit to us, including email addresses, with information collected about you through other means such as cookies, web beacons, or social media plugins. This will help us better tailor content delivered to you through a variety of ways, including online advertisements. We include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
- Audio, Electronic, or Visual Information:
If you attend an Alfahive hosted in-person or virtual event or agree to be recorded in a telephone or virtual meeting, we may record some or all of that event or meeting. For events, we may document the event in various ways, such as by taking photos at the event, interviewing you at the event, or recording your participation in a live question-and-answer or other interactive sessions. We use this information for business and marketing purposes, including to enhance our offerings and your customer or user experience.
- Alfahive Blog and Other User Generated Content:
We make available various community forums and blogs, where you can interact with other users and make your own posts. Your posts in Alfahive community forums or blogs are publicly-available information that you choose to disclose and such posts may be read, collected, and processed by others that visit these websites. We are under no obligation to publish, maintain, or retain any of your posts. If you provide us with feedback about our company, offerings, or Website, we consider this to be freely given and we may use your feedback without compensation or attribution to you.
- Links to Other Websites:
Our Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Alfahive. If you submit personal information to any of those sites or services, your information is governed by their privacy notices. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notice of any website service you visit.
- Information That We Obtain from Third-Party Sources:
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you, including your name, email address, or other information such as a profile picture, from third party sources where those parties have indicated that they have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us. For example, we may be provided with information about individuals interested in using our offerings, joining our company, or when using third party authentication options to sign-up for or log-in to our offerings.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information - We may use the information, including personal information, that you provide to us or that is provided to us by third-party sources for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- Business and Operational Purposes
We may use the personal information that you provide to use or that is provided to us by third-party sources as required in order to run our business, including in the course of running and maintaining our Website and Webpages and infrastructure; improving customer and user experience; providing support; improving current and developing new features, products, and services; processing payments and agreements; managing contests and promotions; analyzing trends; to achieve other legitimate interests as well as where you have provided consent; and other business and operational-related purposes.
- Marketing and Commercial Purposes
We may use the personal information that you provide to use or that is provided to us by third party sources to send marketing and other communications to you; to conduct joint marketing efforts with our partners; to conduct digital and direct marketing; to connect you with our partners and resellers; and other marketing and commercial related-purposes.
- Security Purposes
We may use the personal information that you provide to us or that is provided to us by third-party sources to help ensure the security and integrity of our Website and Web Portals, our physical office locations, and of our offerings; to help prevent fraud; to maintain endpoint and network security; and other security-related purposes.
- Legal and Compliance Purposes
We may use the personal information that you provide to us or that is provided to us by third-party sources to comply with our legal obligations; protect our intellectual property; enforce our legal rights; and other legal and compliance-related purposes.
4. How we protect your information - The security of customer data and your personal information is important to us. We adopt data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of customer data and your personal information. We follow generally accepted practices to protect customer data and the personal information collected and submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have questions about the security of your personal information collected through our Offerings or Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. International data transfer - Alfahive’s mission is global, and therefore, we may store information in the United States and other locations worldwide where we or our service providers have facilities. Where applicable, Alfahive relies upon an adequate mechanism for the international transfer of personal information.
6. Retention of personal information - We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it and for a reasonable period thereafter in order to comply with the audit, contractual, or legal requirements, or where we have a legitimate interest in doing so. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain aggregated or de-identified data indefinitely or to the extent allowed by applicable law. We may retain personal information preserved in automatically generated computer backup or archival copies generated in the ordinary course of our information technology systems procedures.
7. Your Rights
- You have the right to know what personal information we collect, use, disclose, share and sell about you.
- You have the right to request we correct personal information we collect and maintain about you if such personal information is inaccurate.
- You have the right to request we delete personal information we collect and maintain about you.
- You have the right to limit the use or disclosure of your sensitive personal data. Alfahive does not collect, share, or sell sensitive personal data.
8. Changes to this Privacy Notice -Alfahive may update this Privacy Notice and its last modified date at any time to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make significant changes in how we use your personal information, we will notify you by email if feasible or by means of a notice on this Website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
9. Contacting Us -If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com